translation
dict
{ "en": "No need to punch her like that?", "zh": "哇,使唔使咁重手呀?!" }
{ "en": "Robber! lt's a ladyboy!", "zh": "搶錢架,呢條死人妖!" }
{ "en": "Ladyboy?", "zh": "吓?!人妖?" }
{ "en": "l love it. Hold it.", "zh": "我啱呀!揸住。" }
{ "en": "Damn it. He is being the first to!", "zh": "真唔抵!畀佢走先一步!" }
{ "en": "Look, so many people!", "zh": "你睇吓,好多人呀。" }
{ "en": "What's going on?", "zh": "喂,借借!" }
{ "en": "Madam Wah and her 4 pretty maids have come for worshipping.", "zh": "今日華太夫人帶住四香入廟進香啊。" }
{ "en": "The maids are all pretty, especially Chou heung.", "zh": "聽講個個都天仙下凡,尤其個秋香至省鏡喎。" }
{ "en": "Who is she? Who is Chou heung?", "zh": "邊個呀?邊個係呀?" }
{ "en": "Look! That way. Chou heung.", "zh": "呢,嗱嗱,嗰邊呀!" }
{ "en": "You'll be all eyes for its beauty if some leaves are around.", "zh": "需要有綠葉嘅襯托至顯得出嬌媚架。" }
{ "en": "Look once more.", "zh": "睇多次吖。" }
{ "en": "Pretty woman!", "zh": "靚女————" }
{ "en": "Let's go in the temple together.", "zh": "喂我哋一齊入廟" }
{ "en": "Follow me.", "zh": "強項啦。" }
{ "en": "Make way... go that way!", "zh": "陣間一有機會擁埋去大肆搜掠一番呀。" }
{ "en": "Let's use of any chance to take their advantage.", "zh": "一定啦!" }
{ "en": "Give the beggars some bread.", "zh": "施捨啲飽畀乞丐食啦。" }
{ "en": "Yes, Madam.", "zh": "係,夫人。" }
{ "en": "Yes, Madam.", "zh": "係,夫人。" }
{ "en": "Give it to me.", "zh": "有吃的了… 给我…" }
{ "en": "Go. Go!", "zh": "上" }
{ "en": "lt's yours, everyone will get his share.", "zh": "小姐你可怜可怜我…" }
{ "en": "What? One is not enough?", "zh": "做咩呀?一個唔夠啊?" }
{ "en": "One more for you.", "zh": "畀多個你吖。" }
{ "en": "Come over, here are some bread!", "zh": "你哋過嚟吖" }
{ "en": "Be good, come on, eat this.", "zh": "呢邊重有呀。" }
{ "en": "l've got it, the most pretty smile is the smile with love.", "zh": "原來當今世上最美麗嘅笑容,就係充滿愛心嘅笑容!" }
{ "en": "l have found my dream lover.", "zh": "我已經搵到我嘅理想" }
{ "en": "Miss, are you coming to worship God?", "zh": "咦,小姐,拜神呀?" }
{ "en": "lt's good to worship God, so you will be blessed. Let me do it for you.", "zh": "好嘅,拜得神多自有神庇佑吖嘛。" }
{ "en": "To worship God...", "zh": "求神…" }
{ "en": "Pal, chase the ship of Madam Wah.", "zh": "兄弟,即刻同我追華府隻官船。" }
{ "en": "Fine!", "zh": "好呀!" }
{ "en": "Be careful...", "zh": "好聲好聲!" }
{ "en": "Sir, you are wise to choose my ship.", "zh": "啊,公子呀,你呀真係識貨喇,咁多船唔揀你揀著我呢隻船" }
{ "en": "My ship is the most speedy one.", "zh": "我出咗名夠快嘅。" }
{ "en": "Really?", "zh": "吓嘩?" }
{ "en": "l think you are chasing Chou heung.", "zh": "睇你嘅樣,梗係追秋香姐咧。" }
{ "en": "How do you know that?", "zh": "你又知?" }
{ "en": "But it's useless to court her outside Wah's house. What good idea will you suggest?", "zh": "不過淨係喺華府門口啄吓啄吓搵唔到食嘅。" }
{ "en": "You should go and work inside Wah's house.", "zh": "要諗辦法混入華府至掂架嘛。" }
{ "en": "Suggest some idea to me please.", "zh": "你過一兩條橋過嚟旁吓身好喎。" }
{ "en": "No problem. lt depends on your offer.", "zh": "橋唔係冇,睇你識唔識做。" }
{ "en": "Alright. l will follow your advice.", "zh": "挑,點話點好啦。" }
{ "en": "You can't move no matter what happens! OK?", "zh": "喂,陣間開檔架嘞,你死人都唔好喐呀。" }
{ "en": "You said you would pay me! Don't cheat me!", "zh": "你話將賣到啲錢畀晒我,你唔好老點噃。" }
{ "en": "How can l cheat a wise guy like you?", "zh": "以你嘅智慧,邊有人點到你啫?" }
{ "en": "Cheap man! A brand new cheap man for sale. Come and have a look!", "zh": "喂,明益街坊呀喇,全新第一手好靚嘅孝子大平賣" }
{ "en": "l'm so poor!", "zh": "好慘呀,真係。" }
{ "en": "Are you selling yourself to bury your dad? But it's not lucky to see a dead body early in the morning.", "zh": "靚仔呀,你晨早流流喺度賣身葬父" }
{ "en": "l don't want too.", "zh": "好大吉利是架喎。" }
{ "en": "You look familiar, where did l see you before?", "zh": "點解你咁熟面口嘅,我哋喺邊度見過?" }
{ "en": "Really?", "zh": "係咩?" }
{ "en": "lt doesn't matter, let's make friends now. Why don't you be merciful, buy me please.", "zh": "所謂相逢何必曾相識呢" }
{ "en": "What a pity?", "zh": "不如兩位姐姐仔可憐吓我罷啦!" }
{ "en": "We need a workman indeed, why not...", "zh": "真係慘囉!橫掂我哋爭個下人,不如就--" }
{ "en": "l am poor, l want to sell myself to bury my whole family!", "zh": "好慘啊,賣身葬冚家!" }
{ "en": "l am sick with tuberculosis too, why not buy me? May be, l'll cut half price!", "zh": "我身染十級肺癆,半賣半送,你買我啦。" }
{ "en": "He is miserable, why not buy him to be our workman?", "zh": "石榴呀,睇佢真係慘好多呀,不如都係買佢返華府罷啦。" }
{ "en": "Lady, first come first serve, l come first.", "zh": "姐姐,我嚟先架喎。" }
{ "en": "lt's not a matter of priority.", "zh": "呢個唔係先後嘅問題吖嘛。" }
{ "en": "He has to bury his whole family and you have to bury your dad only. l do want to help you, but it's difficult for me to buy two.", "zh": "係囉,人哋死六件,你先死得個一件。" }
{ "en": "But, l am miserable too.", "zh": "但係我都慘架噃?" }
{ "en": "See how dirty are my fingernails? lt's miserable, right?", "zh": "你睇我幾日冇剪指甲,捆晒黑邊架喇" }
{ "en": "Wong Choi, don't die! Don't die.", "zh": "旺財……旺財……旺財你唔好死啊" }
{ "en": "You have followed me for a long time, you're so good to me.", "zh": "旺財,你跟我咁耐,對我有情有義,肝膽相照" }
{ "en": "But l have never given you sufficient food.", "zh": "但係大佬未曾畀過一餐飽飯你食" }
{ "en": "l am damn sorry.", "zh": "我對你唔住啊!" }
{ "en": "Watch out!", "zh": "哎呀!小強!" }
{ "en": "Siu Keung, how are you?", "zh": "小強你點呀小強?" }
{ "en": "Don't die, Siu Keung, don't die.", "zh": "小強,你唔好死啊小強!" }
{ "en": "We have suffered for such a long time, l treated you as my relative.", "zh": "我同你相依為命,同甘共苦咗咁多年" }
{ "en": "How can you leave me like this...", "zh": "估唔到今日,白頭人送黑頭人!" }
{ "en": "Let's wait and see.", "zh": "睇定啲先。哦。" }
{ "en": "Damn!", "zh": "吆!" }
{ "en": "Brother, wait. Look at you, you look rich.", "zh": "阿哥,你等陣先。" }
{ "en": "Why not go home and make a poor look first?", "zh": "你睇吓你身光頸靚,返去化過妝先啦。" }
{ "en": "Look at me, l am thin, and see the abscess on my hands!", "zh": "你睇吓我,奀挑鬼命,滿手毒瘡" }
{ "en": "l am really miserable than you.", "zh": "你夠我慘唔夠呀?" }
{ "en": "Pal, don't challenge me. l hate to be challenged.", "zh": "喂,兄弟唔好大我,我份人唔大得架喎!" }
{ "en": "So what?", "zh": "大你咪大你囉?" }
{ "en": "Are you pushing me?", "zh": "你家吓迫我吓嘩,你家吓?" }
{ "en": "l am miserable than you, so what?", "zh": "係慘過你呀?吹咩?" }
{ "en": "Damn!", "zh": "吆!" }
{ "en": "Go to hell!", "zh": "仆街啦!哎呀。" }
{ "en": "See, my whole hand is broken.", "zh": "唔好話你滿手毒瘡,家吓成隻手斷埋" }
{ "en": "Who is miserable now?", "zh": "睇吓邊個慘吖!" }
{ "en": "Don't go too far!", "zh": "你使唔使玩到咁盡呀?!" }
{ "en": "lt's show hand, so what?", "zh": "直情係晒你冷架,吹咩?" }
{ "en": "l'll play with you. OK, l will show hand too.", "zh": "我跟你個晒冷!" }
{ "en": "Are you playing tricks with me?", "zh": "同我玩嘢?" }
{ "en": "l don't want my life either, let's see how you can compete with me.", "zh": "我而家命都唔要,睇你點大我!" }
{ "en": "Who is miserable?", "zh": "邊-個-夠-我-慘-呀?!" }
{ "en": "Bravo! You are really great. I'll be back!", "zh": "僆仔,你好嘢,山水有相逢呀!" }
{ "en": "Hey, he is dead, l can buy you now.", "zh": "喂喂喂,佢而家死咗,我買你吖!" }
{ "en": "Really?", "zh": "係?" }
{ "en": "Yes.", "zh": "係!" }
{ "en": "How can you raise your price suddenly?", "zh": "嘩,你坐地價都有嘅?!" }