translation
dict
{ "en": "Take them to the police department.", "zh": "將佢哋一干人等,送官治理!" }
{ "en": "l am framed, Madam.", "zh": "冤枉呀,夫人!" }
{ "en": "Madam, l have picked up a book from the ground.", "zh": "夫人嗱,我頭先喺地下執到本書喎。" }
{ "en": "Damn.", "zh": "混帳!" }
{ "en": "l've said many times, it is prohibited to keep Tong Pak Fu's stuff here.", "zh": "我講過好多次,華府之內絕唔容許有唐伯虎嘅物件出現嘅!" }
{ "en": "Whose book is it? Confess now.", "zh": "呢本書到底係邊個嘅?快啲自己招認囉喎!" }
{ "en": "Chou heung, do you know whose book is it?", "zh": "秋香,係邊個嘅?" }
{ "en": "Madam, l...", "zh": "夫人……我……" }
{ "en": "Tell me now.", "zh": "快啲講!" }
{ "en": "Madam, l know.", "zh": "夫人,細佬知道係邊個嘅。" }
{ "en": "Speak up.", "zh": "講呀!" }
{ "en": "lt's mine.", "zh": "係細佬嘅" }
{ "en": "lf you want to punish, punish me please.", "zh": "要懲罰請你懲罰埋細佬。" }
{ "en": "Mo Chong Yuen.", "zh": "武狀元!" }
{ "en": "Yes, Madam.", "zh": "係!夫人!" }
{ "en": "Whom should l punish?", "zh": "攞你細佬出嚟!" }
{ "en": "Madam, please punish me.", "zh": "夫人,細佬嘅意思正是小弟。" }
{ "en": "Take him out and chop him into pieces. Then feed our dogs.", "zh": "拉佢出去斬成肉漿,喂狗!" }
{ "en": "Madam...", "zh": "夫人--" }
{ "en": "l will not care what's the relationship between you and those thieves.", "zh": "我唔理你同嗰幾個賊有咩關係" }
{ "en": "Madam, please listen to my explanation.", "zh": "夫人,請聽我解釋啊。" }
{ "en": "What explanation?", "zh": "重有咩好解釋呀?" }
{ "en": "Madam, my hometown was located at Suzhou.", "zh": "稟夫人,小人本住在蘇州嘅城邊" }
{ "en": "l'd a wealthy family.", "zh": "家中有屋又有田,生活樂無邊。" }
{ "en": "But Tong Pak Fu was such a bastard that,", "zh": "點知個唐伯虎,佢橫蠻不檢點" }
{ "en": "he colluded with the government authorities, and seized my wealth suddenly.", "zh": "勾結官府目無天" }
{ "en": "My Grand dad argued with Tong,", "zh": "我阿爺同佢反面" }
{ "en": "but he was beaten to death.", "zh": "慘被佢一棍來打扁" }
{ "en": "My Grand mom scolded him, but was dragged to Tong's house,", "zh": "我阿嫲鬧佢欺善,更被佢捉了去唐府" }
{ "en": "how poor was she, she was raped over 100 times.", "zh": "強姦了一百遍,一百遍" }
{ "en": "She hanged to death at last.", "zh": "最後重懸樑自殺慘無邊。" }
{ "en": "Tong then expelled my father and me from our hometown.", "zh": "佢還將我父子,逐出了家園,流落到江邊。" }
{ "en": "ln order to feed my dad, I became a beggar.", "zh": "我為求養老父,只有獨自行乞在廟前。" }
{ "en": "But Tong Pak Fu was so cruel,", "zh": "點知個唐伯虎,佢實在太陰險" }
{ "en": "he sent someone to attack us.", "zh": "知道此情形,竟派人來暗算" }
{ "en": "My father and l were beaten terribly.", "zh": "把我父子狂毆在市前" }
{ "en": "l am stronger than my dad,", "zh": "小人身壯健,殘命得留存" }
{ "en": "my father thus was beaten to death.", "zh": "可憐老父佢魂歸天!" }
{ "en": "l will never forget this!", "zh": "此恨更難填。" }
{ "en": "ln order to bury my father, l had to sell myself.", "zh": "為求葬老父,唯有賣身為奴 咁作賤" }
{ "en": "Also l hope to earn money and study at the same time,", "zh": "一面勤賺錢,我一面讀書篇" }
{ "en": "then l can be a scholar and gain power in the government, so that l can take revenge.", "zh": "發誓把功名顯,手刃仇人意志堅!" }
{ "en": "That's why l keep his poetry all the time", "zh": "從此唐寅詩集伴身邊" }
{ "en": "to remind me of him!", "zh": "我永記此仇不共戴天!!!" }
{ "en": "lt's too exciting! l couldn't help praising him.", "zh": "實在太刺激嘞,我真係忍不住要讚佢!" }
{ "en": "No way, l can't show of this.", "zh": "唔得,我唔可以表露出嚟嘅。" }
{ "en": "But, such feeling is amazing... and let me fly.", "zh": "但係呢種感覺真係令人有如騰雲駕霧一樣" }
{ "en": "Such a touching story!", "zh": "他咁感人肺俯嘅自白" }
{ "en": "He sang his story in the form of rap talk!", "zh": "居然用到調皮鬼馬嘅數板形式嚟表達" }
{ "en": "lt's really interesting but touching!", "zh": "再加上節奏感強勁嘅敲擊樂作為結尾" }
{ "en": "l am all amazed.", "zh": "真係聽到 我高潮一浪接一浪呀!" }
{ "en": "And, about his creativity,", "zh": "係呀,佢嗰種洶湧澎湃嘅創作力" }
{ "en": "it's rich and powerful! How creative he is! Yes, he's creative!", "zh": "就好似多尊魚體內嘅春一樣,成千上萬,源源不絕啊!" }
{ "en": "l am now full of power!", "zh": "冇錯,我就係嗰條多尊魚" }
{ "en": "Thank you, '9527'.", "zh": "我而家充滿力量喇!" }
{ "en": "Damn! lt's a lousy rap only. Let me perform.", "zh": "重未夠感人,睇我表演吖你哋。" }
{ "en": "Oh, Tong Pak Fu is your enemy!", "zh": "哦,原來你同唐伯虎都有不共戴天之仇嘅。" }
{ "en": "Yes, Madam.", "zh": "係呀,夫人。" }
{ "en": "Madam, look at this man,", "zh": "夫人呀,呢個奴才雖則係貪生怕死" }
{ "en": "l don't think he is useless,", "zh": "但亦非一無是處" }
{ "en": "he seems to have been educated.", "zh": "我見佢出口成文,似乎都讀過幾年書吖。" }
{ "en": "Now, there is a vacancy in the study room.", "zh": "如今書房正欠一個伴讀書僮" }
{ "en": "Since Chou heung ask for mercy, l will not kill you.", "zh": "既然秋香為你求情,就免你一死。" }
{ "en": "From now on, l will name you...", "zh": "從今日開始,我就賜你嘅名叫華--" }
{ "en": "Wah shington!", "zh": "勝啦!" }
{ "en": "Madam! l don't think l match this name.", "zh": "啊?!夫人,呢個名我恐防受唔得起喎。" }
{ "en": "Do you want to fight with me for Chou heung?", "zh": "你係唔係係都要同我爭秋香先?!" }
{ "en": "l am elder than you, she is mine. That's nonsense.", "zh": "我係大佬,梗係我架喇!" }
{ "en": "Do you want to fight with me?", "zh": "你係都要同我撚呀?!" }
{ "en": "Go ahead!", "zh": "撚咪撚囉。" }
{ "en": "Damn you!", "zh": "頂你個肺!" }
{ "en": "How dare you hurt your young brother! Go to hell.", "zh": "你插細佬?!仆你個街啦!" }
{ "en": "How dare you hurt me! l want to teach you a lesson!", "zh": "哎呀!大佬你都插?!我同你死過!" }
{ "en": "For Chou heung, l will not care what is brotherhood!", "zh": "為咗秋香,兄弟都冇情講!" }
{ "en": "lt's lucky to be the servant.", "zh": "順利過關成為書童" }
{ "en": "lt's within my expectation.", "zh": "一切都盡在我掌握中" }
{ "en": "l come closer to Chou heung.", "zh": "越嚟越接近秋香姐" }
{ "en": "l am in good mood, very good mood!", "zh": "今日嘅心情就確係唔同,就確係唔同唔同!" }
{ "en": "Where are the young masters?", "zh": "哎?兩位公子呢?!" }
{ "en": "Who are you?", "zh": "你條契弟係邊個呀?" }
{ "en": "l am the boy servant to serve young masters in scholar's study.", "zh": "我係負責嚟陪兩位讀書嘅書僮啫。" }
{ "en": "Oh, you are the jerk who disturbed us to sleep last night.", "zh": "哦!就係尋晚拍台拍凳嘈住我哋瞓覺嗰個粉腸呀?!" }
{ "en": "Right. Oh, you two look great!", "zh": "正是!咦,兩位公子骨胳精奇" }
{ "en": "l am pleased to serve you two.", "zh": "能夠服侍兩位真係萬幸!" }
{ "en": "Bring me the tea.", "zh": "去斟茶!" }
{ "en": "Sorry, I don't do three things in my life.", "zh": "對唔住,細佬有三不做嘅。" }
{ "en": "What?", "zh": "咩三不做呀?" }
{ "en": "l won't serve others tea.", "zh": "我一不斟茶遞水" }
{ "en": "l won't wash the clothes and clean the floor.", "zh": "二不洗衫掃地" }
{ "en": "l won't tidy the bed.", "zh": "三不鋪床摺被!" }
{ "en": "l know fortune telling. l am keen on courting women too.", "zh": "占卜星相就觀人宇眉" }
{ "en": "Really?", "zh": "真唔真呀?" }
{ "en": "Show us something now.", "zh": "畀啲本事睇吓咧。" }
{ "en": "l don't think it's convenient to demonstrate right here.", "zh": "喺呢度……恐防不便示範喎。" }
{ "en": "l think you are bluffing!", "zh": "想縮沙呀?話咗你作大嘅呢。" }
{ "en": "lf you are great in fortune telling, tell something about us.", "zh": "嗯……挑!答唔出咧?!" }
{ "en": "lf l am correct, you two must be...", "zh": "若然我冇睇錯,兩位應該係--" }
{ "en": "mentally retarded.", "zh": "低能嘅!" }
{ "en": "l admire you so much!", "zh": "我真係佩服到五體投地呀!" }
{ "en": "May l call you Big Brother?", "zh": "容許畀我哋叫你一聲大佬嘛?" }