translation
dict
{ "en": "Oh, it's you!", "zh": "哦,原來係你!" }
{ "en": "l know you, of course, you are Tong...", "zh": "唓!你化灰都認得你啦,你就係唐……" }
{ "en": "Right, l am the one... whom Tong wanted to kill! lf you don't want to be killed, you're better to shut up.", "zh": "冇錯!我就係唐伯虎千方百計要迫害嘅死剩種。" }
{ "en": "Madam, since Tong Pak Fu was masked when he did bad things, So, l am not very sure.", "zh": "夫人,因為唐伯虎佢每次行兇都蒙住面紗" }
{ "en": "Kill him.", "zh": "殺咗佢啦!" }
{ "en": "Hold it!", "zh": "啊,咪住!" }
{ "en": "Even he is not Tong Pak Fu, he should be Tong's somebody.", "zh": "呢個人就算唔係唐伯虎都應該同唐伯虎有莫大嘅關連" }
{ "en": "So, why not let him alive, maybe, we can get Tong by using him.", "zh": "所以留返條命喺度應該有用嘅。" }
{ "en": "Well, l can let him alive, but with severe punishment.", "zh": "嗯,死罪可免,活罪難饒。" }
{ "en": "Shek lau, lock him up in the storeroom.", "zh": "石榴,你帶佢入柴房好好看管" }
{ "en": "Torture him, as you like.", "zh": "任你處置!" }
{ "en": "Thank you, Madam.", "zh": "謝夫人賞賜!" }
{ "en": "What do you want?", "zh": "喂,你想點呀?" }
{ "en": "Bring him to the storeroom.", "zh": "帶佢入去。" }
{ "en": "Don't touch me, l am still a virgin.", "zh": "喂喂喂,唔好搞呀,我係男仔嚟架喇。" }
{ "en": "l am damn lucky to enjoy so much.", "zh": "啊,喂" }
{ "en": "Mr. Tong, do you want to kill me so as to keep your secret?", "zh": "唐兄唔係要殺人滅口吓嘛?!" }
{ "en": "Shut up, you'd better run for your life.", "zh": "收聲啦,而家我靜靜雞放你走,速猛吖。" }
{ "en": "No!", "zh": "喂,唔好呀" }
{ "en": "As it's a nice place to stay and l have screwed a wonderful woman,", "zh": "華府好食好住,況且我啱啱上咗件怨婦嘅極品" }
{ "en": "l don't want to leave now.", "zh": "我唔捨得走呀。" }
{ "en": "Are you kidding?", "zh": "你唔係講笑吓嘩?" }
{ "en": "l mean it because l owe the loan sharks much money. This is the best place for me to hide temporarily.", "zh": "真架咧!況且我喺出便爭到成身債" }
{ "en": "You...", "zh": "你--" }
{ "en": "Someone is coming!", "zh": "有人!" }
{ "en": "Are you alright?", "zh": "你冇事吖嘛?" }
{ "en": "What's the matter? Miss Chou heung.", "zh": "咩事呀?秋香姐。" }
{ "en": "Are you Tong Pak fu?", "zh": "請問,你係咪真係唐伯虎呀?" }
{ "en": "Why do you ask me this question?", "zh": "姑娘為何有此一問呢?" }
{ "en": "Be frank, l admire Tong Pak Fu so much.", "zh": "實不相瞞吖,我好傾慕唐伯虎嘅才華同文采" }
{ "en": "l want to see him.", "zh": "我好想見一見佢真人呀" }
{ "en": "Please tell me whether you are Tong Pak Fu or not.", "zh": "你話畀我聽你係咪吖?" }
{ "en": "Right, l am Tong Pak Fu.", "zh": "冇錯,我就係唐伯虎。" }
{ "en": "What kind of noise is it?", "zh": "啊?!點解有聲嘅?" }
{ "en": "From the beast.", "zh": "畜生嚟嘅啫。" }
{ "en": "Shut up.", "zh": "畜生咪嘈!" }
{ "en": "Chou heung, it's destiny for us to meet,", "zh": "秋香姐,今日我有緣相會,應該可以促膝長談。" }
{ "en": "May l ask you a question?", "zh": "唐公子,我可唔可以問你一個問題呀?" }
{ "en": "Sure, but in order to show your sincerity,", "zh": "當然可以。不過為咗表達你嘅誠意" }
{ "en": "you have to answer me a question first.", "zh": "你先答我一個問題。嗯。" }
{ "en": "Close your eyes first.", "zh": "首先,咪埋雙眼" }
{ "en": "Relax.", "zh": "全身放鬆,嗯?!" }
{ "en": "Put your head on my left shoulder slowly.", "zh": "慢慢將你嘅頭放喺我左肩膊上。" }
{ "en": "Don't be nervous, don't you trust me?", "zh": "哎,唔好緊張,你唔相信我咩?" }
{ "en": "Relax, let your face touch mine, slowly...", "zh": "儘量唔好緊張,慢慢將個面挨埋嚟……啱嘞!" }
{ "en": "Right, good girl.", "zh": "乖吓!" }
{ "en": "l could stand no more.", "zh": "有人呀!" }
{ "en": "Miss, who are you?", "zh": "小姐,邊位?" }
{ "en": "l am civilized, what are you talking about?", "zh": "我唐伯虎一介斯文人,你講乜嘢?" }
{ "en": "Damn, you tried very hard just then.", "zh": "妖!你正話扯到咁盡,吓?" }
{ "en": "Because there was no one here before... But now... Now what? l don't care, l want to play another game with you now.", "zh": "喂,頭先冇人就扯到盡啫,而家有……" }
{ "en": "'The beauty and the beast'!", "zh": "美女與野獸!" }
{ "en": "Wah On is even better than him.", "zh": "華安都比佢好得多!" }
{ "en": "Thank you, Miss Chou heung.", "zh": "過獎嘞秋香姐。" }
{ "en": "Why are you here?", "zh": "啊?!你點會喺度架?" }
{ "en": "l come to peep. How about you?", "zh": "我?我嚟目及嘢嘅啫,你呢?" }
{ "en": "Me too.", "zh": "我都係呀。" }
{ "en": "This is great. Really? Look!", "zh": "嘩,呢招精彩呀!" }
{ "en": "A quick look?", "zh": "睇睇?" }
{ "en": "Don't you think l am nothing?", "zh": "哇!老虎唔發威,你當我冇到?" }
{ "en": " Once more. No problem!", "zh": "醒多劑吖!" }
{ "en": " Make way! Make way...", "zh": "多多都有呀!" }
{ "en": "Your Excellency, King Ning is coming along with troops.", "zh": "太師,寧王帶住大隊人馬入緊嚟呀!" }
{ "en": "Master, King Ning always goes against you.", "zh": "老爺,呢個寧王一向同老爺政見不合" }
{ "en": "ln the government, you are the political enemy of him.", "zh": "喺朝廷大家都水火不容" }
{ "en": "He comes along with troops today,", "zh": "今日貿然到府,重帶咗咁多官兵" }
{ "en": "l am afraid he will trick us into making a mistake.", "zh": "恐防另有所謀" }
{ "en": "We should be careful!", "zh": "我哋因住佢借啲意發難喎!" }
{ "en": "Here comes King Ning.", "zh": "寧王到!" }
{ "en": "Master, how are you?", "zh": "華太師你好嘛?" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty. Thank you for your visiting.", "zh": "哈哈——王爺遠道光臨寒舍,我真係受寵若驚嘞。" }
{ "en": "Master! l have heard that you love Chinese painting very much.", "zh": "噯,太師言重喇!我素聞太師你對丹青有所偏好" }
{ "en": "l tried very hard to find some paintings of Tong Pak Fu for you.", "zh": "我非常辛苦先至搵到唐伯虎嘅幾張真跡專程送畀你呀。" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty.", "zh": "王爺……" }
{ "en": "Cut the crap.", "zh": "唔使囉嗦" }
{ "en": "Bring me the paintings.", "zh": "師爺,攞畫嚟。" }
{ "en": "OK.", "zh": "係。" }
{ "en": "lt really like real life! Nice paintings.", "zh": "啊,果然栩栩如生,活靈活現喎。" }
{ "en": "Really? lt's so great. I like it so much!", "zh": "哈哈,係唔係呀?!我最喜歡佢有王者風範" }
{ "en": "l have re mounted it.", "zh": "我搵人重新裝裱架。" }
{ "en": "Look at the King of the birds, it seems to be alive.", "zh": "你睇,嗰種令群鳥低頭嘅氣勢,躍然於紙上" }
{ "en": "lt's really the King of the birds.", "zh": "真係不愧鳥中之王呀!哈哈" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty. How can l accept such precious gift?", "zh": "嘿嘿,王爺,咁貴重嘅禮物,我點受得起呀?" }
{ "en": "Don't you want me to lose my temper?", "zh": "係咪想迫我發爛渣?!" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty. Don't get angry.", "zh": "哎,王爺息怒" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty comes along with the paintings today, l do want to have a look of the painting too.", "zh": "既然王爺今日有圖而來,賤妾都好想開吓眼界。" }
{ "en": "Since you love paintings too, let's have a look.", "zh": "好!既然華夫人都係愛畫之人,大家一齊研究吓!" }
{ "en": "Chou heung, come and have a look too.", "zh": "秋香,你都嚟睇吓。" }
{ "en": "Yes, Madam.", "zh": "係,夫人。" }
{ "en": "This is the 'Peacock' painted by Tong Yan. lt's one of Tong's brilliant paintings.", "zh": "呢幅孔雀圖,論畫本身的確係唐寅少有嘅妙筆之作" }
{ "en": "But peacock is an ordinary bird at all.", "zh": "可惜孔雀始終係凡鳥" }
{ "en": "Even you re mount it, it doesn't help.", "zh": "就算重新裝裱嚟襯托,亦都係無補於事。" }
{ "en": "For an ordinary bird, it won't become phoenix at all.", "zh": "凡鳥就係凡鳥,斷唔會飛上枝頭變鳳凰 嘅!" }
{ "en": "Your Majesty, please forgive her.", "zh": "王爺,賤妾管教無方" }
{ "en": "She is so green in studying painting, please forgive her ignorance.", "zh": "如果秋香講得有咩唔啱嘅,請王爺恕罪。" }
{ "en": "l think they have kept... some better paintings of Tong Yan here.", "zh": "佢哋一定收藏咗比我哋呢幅更好嘅唐寅作品!" }
{ "en": "You are right.", "zh": "係喎!" }
{ "en": "Be frank, we don't have any Tong's paintings.", "zh": "實不相瞞,我哋真係冇唐伯虎嘅畫。" }
{ "en": "Damn, you are fooling Our Majesty.", "zh": "豈有此理!你即係存心戲弄王爺!" }
{ "en": "Your Excellency.", "zh": "華太師!" }