translation
dict
{ "en": "Hey, are you ready?", "zh": "起埋骨先返嚟呀?咁耐?" }
{ "en": "You are not dying, you may draw another one any time you like.", "zh": "你家陣未死吖嘛,得閒咪畫過第二幅囉。" }
{ "en": "But...", "zh": "但係……" }
{ "en": "Cut the crap, play with me.", "zh": "咪講咁多,嚟,猜返板先!" }
{ "en": "Choi Choi, make it three, four thirty. Drink it! Hurry up!", "zh": "財財,三叉仔,四伯父!飲!" }
{ "en": "Look at it, the table is not well balanced,", "zh": "咦,你睇吓,張死人檯成日岌岌貢" }
{ "en": "one book is not enough, bring me two more please.", "zh": "墊咗本都唔夠呀,幫我攞多兩本嚟吖。" }
{ "en": "Cut the crap! l have lost a bird from my mahjong.", "zh": "做咩咁勞噪啫?!人哋唔見咗隻一索" }
{ "en": "So l cut the head to represent the lost one No big deal!", "zh": "咪借咗隻雀頭嚟頂住檔先囉。大驚小怪!" }
{ "en": "You...", "zh": "啊~~你你……" }
{ "en": "Mom, what are you doing?", "zh": "娘親,你做咩呀?" }
{ "en": "Mom wants to suicide!", "zh": "哎呀,奶奶吊頸喇!" }
{ "en": "Go and take a look of her now... Hold it, let's finish this game first.", "zh": "你哋快啲上去睇吓佢啦!" }
{ "en": "Watch mine, l am the winner.", "zh": "開埋副牌先" }
{ "en": "You jinx!", "zh": "雙天至尊!通殺!" }
{ "en": "Money, please.", "zh": "畀錢啦!" }
{ "en": "Mom, are you crazy?", "zh": "娘親,你傻咗咩?" }
{ "en": "l am useless, l've married you to 8 wives,", "zh": "娘親冇用囉!同你娶足八個老婆嚟服侍你,你都唔滿足" }
{ "en": "You always have a long face.", "zh": "終日愁眉苦臉" }
{ "en": "l think l have to kill myself Why did you say so?", "zh": "我死咗佢好過嘞!" }
{ "en": "l didn't blame you!", "zh": "我何曾有怨過你半句得架。" }
{ "en": "Pak Fu, you are young and successful.", "zh": "伯虎,你正所謂年少有為,事業有成" }
{ "en": "You are rich and you have so many wives,", "zh": "家財千萬,妻妾成籮" }
{ "en": "You should be the happiest guy in the world. Right? l haven't said l am unhappy.", "zh": "你應該係世上最開心嘅人嚟架嘛。" }
{ "en": "Don't you think your wives match you?", "zh": "係咪嫌啲家嫂配你唔起吖?" }
{ "en": "lt's easy to get a wife but not easy to get the right one who understands me well.", "zh": "娘親你唔明,千金易得,知己難求" }
{ "en": "Although they are my wives,", "zh": "我同幾位娘子雖有夫妻之名" }
{ "en": "they don't really understand my mind.", "zh": "只可惜同床異夢!" }
{ "en": "Don't you think we can't match you?", "zh": "你即係嫌棄我哋啫?" }
{ "en": "What? 8 of you will be hanging together?", "zh": "嘩!八件一齊吊?!" }
{ "en": "How amazing!", "zh": "何其壯觀呀!" }
{ "en": "Help!", "zh": "快救人呀!" }
{ "en": "Daughters in law, are you alright?", "zh": "家嫂,家嫂,你冇事吖嘛?!" }
{ "en": "Pak Fu, do you want them all to have suicide? Will you feel happy about that?", "zh": "伯虎,你係咪要搞到屍橫遍野,血流成河先至安樂吖?" }
{ "en": "Mother in law, let us die.", "zh": "伯虎,你出吓聲好唔好?" }
{ "en": "Shut up! Listen to me!", "zh": "唔好嘈喇!" }
{ "en": "lt's my fault, all of you are very nice.", "zh": "係我錯 幾位娘子賢良淑德,持家有道" }
{ "en": "Cultured and civilized.", "zh": "知書識禮" }
{ "en": "But l should have appreciated, it's my fault.", "zh": "係我唔識欣賞" }
{ "en": "Sorry, please forgive me.", "zh": "我對大家唔住,請大家原諒我!" }
{ "en": "l am so happy about that!", "zh": "你明就最好啦!" }
{ "en": "Hubby, smile, come on.", "zh": "相公,笑番吓啦!" }
{ "en": "Come on, smile.", "zh": "笑吓啦嘛。" }
{ "en": "Be happy. Come on, smile.", "zh": "唔~我要笑得開心啲嘅!係囉,笑多啲。" }
{ "en": "Why don't you laugh happily?", "zh": "咦,你睇個衰樣" }
{ "en": "Pak Fu, see, they always want you to be happy. Don't misunderstand them again,", "zh": "伯虎,睇吓佢哋幾為你吖!" }
{ "en": "got me?", "zh": "以後你就唔好辜負幾位家嫂對你嘅一片苦心喇。" }
{ "en": "Madam, King Ning sends someone here to visit Young Master.", "zh": "夫人呀,寧王派人嚟要見少爺。" }
{ "en": "King Ning?", "zh": "寧王?" }
{ "en": "King Ning is planning a rebellion.", "zh": "寧王而家正圖謀造反" }
{ "en": "Doesn't he want to recruit you?", "zh": "佢派人嚟,唔通想招攬你?" }
{ "en": "Anyway, just ask them to leave. l don't want to see them.", "zh": "哎,點都好,你求其同我打發佢走算。" }
{ "en": "Madam, they...", "zh": "夫人,佢哋---" }
{ "en": "Where is Tong Pak Fu?", "zh": "唐伯虎呢?哎,唐伯虎呢?" }
{ "en": "Our Majesty wants him to be his military consultant.", "zh": "我嚟王爺想請佢返去做參謀" }
{ "en": "Ask him to come out now.", "zh": "快啲叫佢出嚟!" }
{ "en": "l am sorry, my son is very sick, he can't receive you.", "zh": "幾位真係唔好意思,小兒剛患重病,不能見客" }
{ "en": "Please express our sincere thanks to His Majesty. Please go back!", "zh": "寧王好意心領喇,幾位請回啦。" }
{ "en": "What a coincidence! Those we want to recruit always get sick.", "zh": "哈哈哈哈,又會咁啱嘅?乜王爺請親嗰啲人都話病咗架?" }
{ "en": "But, it's been predicted by Our Majesty already.", "zh": "不过王爷早就料到有此一招不過王爺早料有此一著" }
{ "en": "He asked us to bring the doctor here to check his sickness!", "zh": "叫我哋帶埋御醫嚟,等我哋同唐伯虎醫病。" }
{ "en": "Madam...", "zh": "嗯?!夫人……" }
{ "en": "Tong Pak Fu.", "zh": "唐伯虎!哎" }
{ "en": "lsn't he sick? He...he has been seriously sick!", "zh": "你又話佢病咗嘅?!" }
{ "en": "But, how come a patient...", "zh": "佢……佢係病得好犀利架!" }
{ "en": "to have a good appetite to eat chicken wings? Yes, it's strange...Why?", "zh": "病得咁犀利呀,又會有咁好嘅胃口食雞翼嘅?" }
{ "en": "lt's simple, because...", "zh": "係囉,點解呀?" }
{ "en": "But your mom says you are going to die.", "zh": "但係你老母講你就快釘---" }
{ "en": "That's why he has to eat more before he dies.", "zh": "越係快釘之所以越要整多隻" }
{ "en": "lf he don't eat now, he will have no chance to eat.", "zh": "如果而家唔食,以後冇機會再食!" }
{ "en": "Are you going to die?", "zh": "你真係就快釘?!" }
{ "en": "l am going to die.", "zh": "我真係就快釘---" }
{ "en": "lf he don't eat now, he will have no chance to eat.", "zh": "如果而家唔食,以後冇機會再食!" }
{ "en": "But, he doesn't seem to be seriously sick.", "zh": "病到好似唐解元咁好面色都好少有喎" }
{ "en": "Doctor, go to feel the pulse of Mr. Tong.", "zh": "御醫,幫唐解元把把脈,睇吓佢有幾嚴重?" }
{ "en": "Yes, brother.", "zh": "是" }
{ "en": "His pulse is normal.", "zh": "唐解元嘅脈象四平八穩" }
{ "en": "l don't think he is sick!", "zh": "好正常吖!冇咩問題呀!" }
{ "en": "How is he? Can l be saved?", "zh": "佢點呀?" }
{ "en": "Let me try.", "zh": "有冇得救呀?" }
{ "en": "Give it a shot.", "zh": "試吓啦。" }
{ "en": "What's wrong with him?", "zh": "佢做咩呀?" }
{ "en": "l haven't experienced such a messy pulse.", "zh": "我從來都未聽過……咁亂嘅脈象!" }
{ "en": "What did you feel?", "zh": "你聽到啲咩嘢?" }
{ "en": "What?", "zh": "咩話?!" }
{ "en": "I think, you should have to prepare for your funeral.", "zh": "我睇你都係早啲準備身後事罷啦!" }
{ "en": "See you, Mr. Tong.", "zh": "唐解元,我哋告辭嘞!" }
{ "en": "Doctor, please save my...", "zh": "御醫,你救吓我---" }
{ "en": "Bastard, kneel down.", "zh": "衰仔,跪低" }
{ "en": "You took an oath in front of your dad's grave, you never show others to know your Kung fu!", "zh": "你記唔記得你曾經喺你死鬼老竇靈前發過誓" }
{ "en": "Why have you shown Kung fu just then? l remember, but it was an emergency.", "zh": "點解今日又要破戒吖?" }
{ "en": "l just used my Kung fu", "zh": "我記得,但係正話情勢危急" }
{ "en": "to change my pulse only, no big deal. But, in case...", "zh": "況且我只係用內力改變自己嘅脈搏啫。" }
{ "en": "if our enemies discover that...", "zh": "唔怕一萬,至怕萬一呀" }
{ "en": "you are the successor of Tong's Family... you will be in danger.", "zh": "一但畀唐家啲仇人發現你係霸王槍嘅傳人" }
{ "en": "Mom, who are our enemies?", "zh": "娘親,我哋唐家嘅仇人究竟係邊個?" }
{ "en": "Why don't you tell me?", "zh": "點解你一直都唔肯話我知?" }
{ "en": "l was afraid you'd look for trouble", "zh": "哎,我以前唔話你知,係因為你年少氣盛,驚你自找麻煩" }
{ "en": "But, you've grown up, l should tell you anyway.", "zh": "但你而家都咁大個,我亦唔怕話你知嘞" }
{ "en": "We have 2 enemies.", "zh": "我哋唐家,係有兩大仇口!" }